In reciprocating motion, with a short stroke, the
diaphragm at the top of the connecting rod flexes up and down in a closed
chamber, creating pressure or vacuum. Even at maximum duty, output air is
cool and oil-free. As ambient air enters and leaves the heat, it never goes
near the motor to pick up heat and foreign matter, cooler temperatures add
to overall efficiency and service life. The connecting rod is bonded to its
bearing not clamped as in light duty pumps. Ensuring greater strength and
durability where work loads are greatest.
- No lubricating required hence oil free.
- Built in continuous rating motor, available in both 1 & 3. and
variable voltage of 110V and 220 V3.
- Portable & light weight due to Die-cast Aluminum construction.
- Low Noise Level Can be offered with Teflon coated or with PP wetted
parts for chemical resistive application (C-suffixed models)
- Double head models can be easily connected in either series or
parallel connection to give higher vac/ pressure or higher flow.
- Available with special diaphragm options (Teflon coated, viton etc.)
- Available in stainless steel construction (SS316/316L/304)
- Standard fitments such as receivers, solenoid valves etc. are
available on demand.
Applications As Compressor
- Flame photometer
- Agitation as in electroplating
- Chemical analyzer
- Oxygen generating set
- Breathing apparatus like nebuliser & respirator
- Ozone generators
- Artist spray painting
- Plastic welding
- Cement aeration
- Operating hand pneumatic tools
- Wave soldering machines for foaming of flux
- Laminating press
Applications As Vacuum Pump
- Gas monitoring
- Chemical analyzer
- Environmental & pollution control equipments
- Labeling machines
- De-soldering suction
- Vacuum filtration in labs
- Gold refining & jewellery making machine
- Photographic developing machines
- Glass forming
- Dental equipments
- Gas charging in A/C
||Max Flow (LPM)
||Max Vacuum (inches HG)
||Max Pressure (Psig)
||175 x 110 x 150